Saturday 26 April 2014

Superheroes vs Princesses

As a mom to a 7 year old boy and an aunt to a almost 8 and almost 5 year old boys, I am surrounded by anything superheroes, lego, zombie or rough and tough. So when the birthday invite to a girl party came home this mommy was over the moon at the thought of anything pink and frilly being bought.

 
 


So on a quest to find the perfect present I found myself in full panic mode.....pink and frilly hasn't been programmed into my mind!!!!!

find a bench, take a breath and focus on what miss kylie advised me as to what her heart desired.
 because at 7 girls don't play with barbies, and dolls now according to her.  they practice yoga and play football

so one athletic outfit with a side of bling coming up!!!!


 
all ready for the party next weekend and holding my breath until the next girl party invite.

Always Unique Totally Interesting Sometimes Mysterious

1 comment:

  1. Oh , what a perfect outfit! and bling!! Marc will be remembered for the best present forsure!
    You'll always be "the little girl" in this family! xoMom

    ReplyDelete